PART 2- PUMP SYSTEM
- Pumping system shall be in compliance to specifications, drawings, and shall not take exceptions.
- Pumping system shall be a GunnCo Sidesloper® P2K series as manufactured and supplied by GunnCo Pump & Control, Incorporated, Cumming, Georgia 770-889-7114.
- Pump shall be constructed of 300 series stainless steel including housing, impellers, bowls, check valve disc, shaft, coupling, and strainer. Bearings and seal rings shall be constructed of Teflon material.
- Pump shall provide a minimum flow of [____] GPM at a discharge pressure of [___] feet of total dynamic head with a second point of [___] GPM at a discharge pressure of [___] of total dynamic head. Shut-off head shall be at [___] feet of total dynamic head.
- The pump shall be a model [P2K____]
- The motor shall be [___] Horse Power non-overloading and suitable for operation on [1/230] [3/230] [3/460] volt, 60 Hz supply of power.
- Motor shall be suitable for leachate applications, be permanently lubricated, and constructed of stainless steel wetted parts with stainless steel clad or corrosion resistant end housings.
- Power cable shall be heavy duty submersible type, jacketed, continuous length, and sized per U.S. NEC standards. A strain relief/riser exit fitting shall be provided. The cable shall be equal to the riser pump length plus 20' minimum.
2.04 Wheeled Carrier
- Pump and motor shall be mounted in a patented Sidesloper™ wheeled carrier constructed of stainless steel with non-corrosive and self-lubricating wheels. Level sensor holder shall be permanently mounted on carrier as to prevent pump from running dry. The level sensor shall be able to be installed without disassembly or removal of the pump from carrier.
- Carrier supplied must be in compliance with United States patent laws.
- Patented removable suction strainer shall be provided to allow for cleaning without removing pump from carrier. Strainer will be reinforced and have round perforations allowing for a minimum of 50% open area.
- The pump assembly shall be designed for use in an 18” to 24” inch SDR 17 or 11 HDPE riser pipe with a maximum pump riser length of [_____] feet (distance from the pump operating location to the entry of the pipe). The carrier shall allow the pump to travel up and down the riser over welding beads to allow for stable operation of the pump. Wheels shall have a minimum diameter of 6” and shall be constructed of a self-lubricating non-metallic material.
- The carrier shall be equipped with a welded stainless steel ring with a suitable stainless retrieval cable equal to the total riser pump length. The cable shall be provided with stainless steel U-bolt type clamps, snap hook, and anchor. The cable shall be removable from the pump carrier without removal of cable U-bolt clamps.
- The carrier shall be equipped with patented skid plate design on both the suction and discharge ends as to allow for easy installation and removal of pump.
- The carrier shall be equipped with stainless steel cam lock type connection on discharge end as to allow for easy disconnection from discharge piping.