Sidesloper™ Pumps utilize a patented stainless steel wheeled pump carrier or a full length stainless steel perforated screen. Sidesloper™ pumps are engineered and manufactured by GunnCo specifically for landfill leachate removal and control applications. Our side slope model has several unique and patented features such as: a skid plate on both ends that allow pump to jump over weld beads for easy installation and service; an external pressure transducer holder that is located even with the pump inlet to minimize the chance of damage to the pump being run dry and allow for service without removing the pump and motor. Our vertical model incorporates an easily removable pump for serviceability and a full length protective screen to allow for longer service periods before cleaning is required.
The Sidesloper™ patented stainless steel wheeled carrier is engineered specifically for side slope riser applications. Sidesloper™ pumps have several unique and patented features that allow for superior performance in landfill environments such as: a skid plate on both ends that allow pump to jump over weld beads for easy installation and service; an external pressure transducer holder that is located even with the pump inlet to minimize the chance of damage to the pump being run dry and allow for service without removing the pump and motor. Field service is a breeze due to its easily removable pump and can be done of the tailgate of a truck in most cases.
- Pumps are 304 SS with Teflon® seals (316 SS available)
- Multistage pump design allows for compact size
- Pumps range from 5 GPM to over 1000 GPM with ½ to over 20 horsepower motors
- Low profile allows operation in 18” to 24” riser pipes
- Can be customized for smaller or larger riser pipes depending on your specific applications
- Components design makes maintenance quick and easy.
- Provides proper motor cooling
- Patented removable inlet screen stops debris from entering the internal pump suction screen
- Screen is easily removable for service
- Discharge head makes removing the pump and motor from the carrier easy
- Large wheels roll over welding beads common to HDPE riser pipe construction
- Patented skid bars provide an extra level of reliability in positioning pump
- Protective transducer holder “piggy-backed” to the carrier body allows easy access
The Sidesloper™ perforated stainless steel screen is engineered for vertical wet well applications that have a large amount of debris in them. Sidesloper™ perforated screens allow for longer periods of service before they need to be cleaned while protecting the pump from damage caused from debris getting into the pump itself. Field service is a breeze due to its easily removable pump and can be done off the tailgate of a truck in most cases.
- Developed for 2 HP and smaller vertical applications.
- Minimizes the chance of debris entering the pump.
- Used where shavings and debris may be present particularly in gas condensate dewatering sumps.
- Large open area extends operating periods.
- Available in 1”, 1.25”, 1.5” and 2.0” discharge sizes.